This volume focuses on the differences between the Covenant and Dispensational systems of theology and examines their diverse approaches to such issues as:
- God’s Ultimate Purpose for History
- God’s Program for the Nation of Israel
- The Significance of Several Key Biblical Covenants
- The Nature and Beginning of the Church
- The Christian’s Relationship to the Mosaic Law and Grace
The book is written in easy-to-understand, non-technical language and has received favorable response from lay people, pastors, students, and reviewers.
There are no reviews yet.