This five-volume resource is perfect for the person who wants to begin to engage in serious personal Bible study. It’s time to put down the devotional material and open the Word. This resource contains:
- The Old Scofield Bible – the King James Version with the 1917 version of the Scofield notes (bonded leather).
- The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge – a classic cross reference treasury for over 100 years (hardbound).
- Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance – perfect for word studies and letting Scripture interpret itself (hardbound).
- Basic Bible Interpretation by Roy Zuck – a guide to how to interpret the Bible from a dispensational perspective (hardbound).
- Basic Theology by Charles Ryrie – a classic in its own time, helping you understand the theological framework of the Scriptures (hardbound).