This book seeks to address many questions Christians have today.
- How is my Christian life supposed to work?
- How do I live? How can I have real, substantive, spiritual growth in my life?
- What exactly happened to me when I got saved?
- Who am I in Christ? Am I secure in Christ?
- Can I lose my salvation?
- Is God mad at me? Is He punishing me for secret sins?
Plus, what is the “old man” in Romans 6:6? What did Paul mean when he wrote that the “old man is crucified with Christ?” Is the “old man” literally dead or only positionally dead? How do I put off the old man and put on the new man?
Also, what did Paul mean when he wrote in Romans 6:23 that we’re “made free from sin?” Am I literally freed from sin or only positionally freed from sin? How does that work? How do I deal with sin? How do I have victory over temptations? In fact, how is God’s grace supposed to work in my life in a practical way? And how do I pray?
The answers may well surprise you, and it’s all good news.
There are no reviews yet.