Adams’ Chart of History is a 23′ long by 27″ tall, illustrated timeline of biblical and world history, covering a 6,000-year time period from the biblical creation to the late 19th century (1800s). This panels only version is perfect for permanent installation. Seeing history displayed in this brilliant “at-a-glance” format helps us to fully understand and contextualize that every person or event is part of a much grander picture and purpose.
- Full color illustrations and handwritten commentary
- Highlights nations, kingdoms, significant people, events, battles, poets, historians, inventions, and literary works
- Detailed chronological biblical history
- Hand glued, heavy duty 12pt deluxe matte cardstock paper for durability
- One continuous panel for easy mounting and permanent display
- Based on James Ussher’s classic work The Annals of the World
“It is worth a library of books on the subject of history” G. McCloskie, L.L.D. Professor of Natural History at Princeton College
“Indicates at a glance the date, progress, and synchronism of historical events, as clearly as could be learned in days and weeks in ordinary historical works” – A.D. Hager, Secretary, Chicago Historical Society
“The plan adopted is a very ingenious one is such that the student sees at a glance exactly the condition of the world at any given date” Scientific American
There are no reviews yet.